Thank you for your interest in Legacy Christian Academy. We are honored that you would consider us as a possible solution to your family’s educational needs.
It is our prayer that Legacy will be the right fit for your family, and we are committed to helping you in every stage of this decision process.
Please feel very comfortable to contact us with your questions and thoughts.
Director of College Placement and Admissions
409-924-0500 (409-924-0500) Office Ext. 3
409-651-9543 (409-651-9543) Mobile
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
LCA has a rolling admissions policy, so applications may be submitted for consideration at any time during the year. Through the admissions process, Legacy is seeking to enroll those students who desire to receive an excellent, Biblically integrated, college-prep education.
Students are accepted upon evidence that they can succeed academically, are of good character, and can contribute in a positive manner to the spirit and morale at LCA. Legacy can serve children of various academic abilities; however, LCA does not have adequate resources or qualified personnel to accommodate children with exceptional learning, physical, behavior, or emotional issues.
- 93% of all Legacy graduates attend college
- 100% of Legacy graduates in the last five years have been accepted to college, and many were awarded scholarships.
- The average score on the SAT is 1640.
- We provide a safe and family like environment with small class sizes that average 15:1 student/teacher ratio.
- Over 90% of the student body participates in extracurricular activities that include: athletics, drama, student government, National Honor Society, Fellowship of Christian Athletics, Ensemble, 4-H, Key Club, Worship Team, Cheerleading, etc.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT SHADOWING
Shadowing is optional, but provides a prospective student a chance to observe classes and student life close up for a half or full day. Prospective students are paired with a Legacy student of the same gender who shares some similar academic and/or extracurricular interests.
Shadowing takes place throughout the entire school year, Monday-Friday. Even though any school day is an option, we strongly recommend choosing a Wednesday so your son/daughter can experience our weekly chapel service.
Financial Aid: (If applicable)
Legacy Christian Academy provides tuition assistance to families using the Legacy Financial Assistance Policy. The school begins to review qualified applicants in March with the goal of allocating a majority of aid by the end of May. Financial aid may continue throughout the summer and school year based upon available funds.