Legacy Christian Academy’s management database (RenWeb.com) has the ability to send emailed progress reports from teachers to one or both parents.
In addition, you can access your child’s daily assignments on the internet with our Parent’s Web Site!
To access RenWeb for the first time:
- Go to Internet Explorer and type in the address www.renweb.com.
- Click on Parent’s Web at the top of the circle.
- Log is as follows: District Code is LCA-TX then, type in the email address that you provided to the school.
- Click new parent login if you have not logged into RenWeb before.
- You will be emailed a new password within 3 minutes (to the email address you typed in, which must be the same email you provided for the school).
- Go back to the first screen and type in your password to log in.
- Select “Continue”.
- To access grades, click “Student Information”.
- This will bring up all classes that each of your children are enrolled in at the school, as well as other information. You may look at the options on the left to open any more information, such as Grades, Progress Report, Attendance, etc.