ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN
FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
If you are inquiring about our school, please complete the new student inquiry form below and our admissions office will contact you to provide you with the information you desire.
Welcome to Legacy Christian Academy – Beaumont, TX online instructions for New Students.
Enrollment for New Students is a three step process:
Step 1: School Overview and Tour
Contact Mrs. Amber Cruz @ 409-924-0500 x3 email@example.com to schedule a School Overview/Tour, before submitting the application.
Report cards and behavior records are due at this visit. Currently we have no accommodations for 504 or IEP students.
Step 2: New Student Online Application
- Visit RenWeb to set up a new account.
- Create account. After creating your account, you will receive an email asking you to click a link to verify account. Please check your SPAM.
- Submit completed Online Application and fee of $200. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You will be contacted to schedule the Admission Test. Admission Testing is for 2nd-12th grade. Online Application must be submitted before testing.
To enroll siblings of current students:
- Login to RenWeb using Parent portal.
- Navigate to Apply|Enroll
- Select Application
Step 3: Online Enrollment
After testing, you will receive your acceptance notification via email, and information necessary to complete the Online Enrollment.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Director of Admissions and College Placement
409-924-0500 ext 3
Legacy Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Legacy Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.