Welcome to Legacy Christian Academy’s Online Application for New Students. We have designed our online application process to make applying as simple as possible.
Application fees are non-refundable.
Enrollment for New Students is a two-step process:
New Student Application/Checklist
In order to complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below.
- Schedule a Personal Interview and School Overview/Tour, before submitting the application. Report cards and behavior records are due at this visit.
- Contact Mrs. Rhonda Cregor, 409-924-0500 x3
- Submit the completed Online Application and application fee of $200. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Submit the Records Release Authorization Form
- You will be contacted by our school to schedule the Admissions Test.
Step 1: Instructions for New Student Online Application:
Beginning March 1st.
- Go to Renweb.com and Create an Account.
- Online Applications will be required to verify their email address. After registering, you will receive an email asking you to click a link to verify the account.
- Online application and enrollment will not work on a cell phone.
Step 2: Enrollment
- After testing, you will receive acceptance notification via email, you will be provided information necessary to complete enrollment.
|Full-time tuition rates:|
due 8/1/19 & 12/2/19
|Ten Month Convenience
8/15/19 – 5/15/20 Requires bank auto draft
|Half Day PK4||$5,070.00||$5,170.00||$5,320.00|
|Full Day PK4||$7,085.00||$7,185.00||$7,335.00|
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 409-924-0500 ext 3. Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of College Placement/Admissions/Registrar
Legacy Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Legacy Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.