Lunches are to be ordered at https://www.ezschoolapps.com/
Your email, name, and student(s) are already set up in the system.
*To get started please go to
https://www.ezschoolapps.com/ParentLogin.aspx type in your email, click on ‘forgot password’ and (re)set your password.
*To setup a different email go to the same address BUT click ‘signup’. Only one email account can be assigned to a student.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ISSUES AT ANY POINT, PLEASE CONTACT support@ezschoolapps.
com OR CALL 508-740-8000 AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS.
a) With this system you can ‘bank’ money for your child’s lunches. There are fees associated with adding money to your child’s account.
b) The fee for a transaction of $50 or less will only be $1.95.
c) The fee for a transaction of greater than $50 will be 2.9% of the total plus $.30 per transaction.
d) Each morning through the system, ordering will automatically be cut-off at 8:30 a.m. We will not be ordering extras and no orders will be taken by the school.
e) If you have pre-ordered a lunch for any given day and now your child will not be present for lunch; you will be responsible for logging in and cancelling the pre-order by 8:30 a.m. To cancel the order, go to the calendar, zero the quantity previously ordered, then save.
f) No refunds will be processed, nor will balances be rolled into the next school year so please monitor your balance closely.
Middle School Lunch is 11:25am-12:00pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) and 11:45am-12:20pm (Wednesday)
High School Lunch is 11:30am-12:00pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) and 11:50am-12:20pm (Wednesday)
MONDAY: Buffalo Wild Wings
Boneless Wings with Fries and choice of sauce, Burger and Fries
Quesadillas, Mexican Spaghetti, Queso and more
Sandwiches and Nuggets (Cooked in Peanut Oil)
Thursday: Jason’s Deli
Chicken and Pasta Dishes, Baked Potatoes, Croissant Sandwiches
Friday: Little Caesars Pizza
Pizza by the slice, Cheesy Bread and Crazy Bread
- Students are required to eat lunch on campus in designated, supervised areas. There may be days that students will eat lunch in the classroom with teacher supervision.
- Students have the option of bringing their own lunch from home or receiving food deliveries from family or friends only. Any food brought to a student by family or friend while on campus must be dropped off at the Dabney Gym 30 minutes prior to the beginning of lunch. Lunches delivered to the school before this time will go to the main office. Students are NOT allowed to approach vehicles in parking lot or drive. Delivery lunch orders from any other source are not allowed.
- Any food brought to a student by family or friend while on campus must be dropped off at the Dabney Gym 30 minutes prior to the beginning of lunch. Lunches delivered to the school before this time will go to the main office. Students are NOT allowed to approach vehicles in parking lot or drive.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom which means lunch orders must be received during the lunch hour. Students will not be given their lunches late unless extreme emergency. If a student receives his/her lunch late, he/she must sit in the office to eat and will receive an unexcused tardy if they are late to class.
- Sodas and snacks can be purchased in the foyer of the gym during the lunch hour.
- No glass containers should be brought to school.
- Students are responsible for picking up and throwing away all trash on and around the area in which they are eating.
Questions? Contact Sandy Sellers @ email@example.com